• FAQ(127)
I have paid voluntary social insurance since April 1, 2020 and have paid for the whole year until March 31, 2021. However, on August 18, 2020, I got the decision to be an official employee in my current company. And the company started paying compulsory social insurance for me from August 18, 2020. So can I get the refund for the amount that I paid from August 18, 2020 to March 31, 2021? And what is the procedure to get it back? Best regards!
I am a university student who has continuously paid health insurance premiums at my school for 4 years. But until now did I know that I am provided with locally free health insurance. Then can I get a refund for the health insurance I paid for?
Currently I am using ethnic health insurance but now I want to cancel it to buy health insurance at the school I am studying at, what should I do?
I have registered for health insurance for students. I bought it from the beginning of the 2018 school year then quit school. However, today I went to the doctor and was informed that it has been withdrawn and is no longer valid. He/she said I was not able to re-subscribe for the reason that the old one is still valid. So what do I have to do to get health insurance benefits?
Currently, I have been granted health insurance belonging to the near poor category by the State. Now that I’m working for a company, I am granted the business health insurance but the rate is only 80%. I have requested to convert the code to enjoy higher health insurance benefits for the near poor, but the company told me that they asked the social insurance agency of Binh Tan District and received this answer: Employees who have worked at companies are only entitled to the business health insurance and the benefit codes cannot be converted. Please tell me if this is right or wrong. Thank you!
I went to the hospital using the health insurance card, but the hospital lost it. Now I am still keeping the hospital’s certificate of card custody. What should I do to be reissued with the health insurance card and what is the hospital’s responsibility in this case?
I was born in 1970 and has been paying compulsory social insurance premium for 19 years. Currently, I have quit my job for 14 months. Now can I continue to pay one-time voluntary social insurance (skipping 14 months without paying insurance) for the full number of years and the age as prescribed?