• FAQ(127)
According to the 2014 Law on Social Insurance, Article 2, Clause 1, Point g says: "Employees going to work abroad under the contract specified in the Law on Vietnamese employees working abroad under the contract;" belong to the subjects of compulsory social insurance. Article 85, Clause 2, Point b, "Employees may make payment directly to social insurance agencies of localities where they reside before going abroad or via enterprises or non-business organizations that have sent them to work abroad." If so, I'm an instructor of employees working abroad under contract and contacted the local insurance agency. They said they collected only under voluntary insurance. Then, would it violate the law if the employee does not participate?
I am participating in compulsory social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and occupational accident and disease insurance. In the following administrative procedures, what administrative procedures does the company have no responsibility to support employees, and I have to do by myself: 1. Re-issue the health insurance card due to loss 2. Update citizenship number instead of ID number 3. Re-issue the social insurance book due to loss 4. Re-issue a separate sheet recording the periods of payment of social insurance premiums due to loss 5. Consolidate the books because I have 2 social insurance books 6. In addition to the above procedures, are there any insurance-related procedure that I can resolve by myself without the help of the company?
This company just got registered for establishment on November 3, 2020 by me. Previously, it was a branch, now the main company has been sold to another person, so I separate them for establishment. The current employees are still paying the insurance premium at the old company and have not closed the book. Can I do procedures for issuing social insurance codes to the unit first, and then submit the increase reports for workers later?
For example, my child living in province A was issued with a health insurance card for children under 6 years old. Now that I have moved to province B and I want to re-issue my child's health insurance card. Where do I need to go and what are the procedures needed? Thanks!
When I looked up the social insurance code on https://baohiemxahoi.gov.vn, I saw that my address was in Bai Bong, Thai Nguyen Province. Currently, I'm participating in social insurance in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City starting from July 1, 2020, so is it okay if the address is still titled Thai Nguyen? If it is not, what do I need to do to correct it?
I participated in social insurance from October 2019, social insurance code: 0116287647, ID number: 017234161, but so far I have not received the social insurance book, when I asked my company to ask the social insurance agency, the response was that I am paying social insurance premiums at another agency. I checked on the period of payment and it was 1 year and 6 months, but in fact I have only participated for 11 months. I have not worked at any agency other than my current one. So what is wrong with my case is and how to resolve it?
My social insurance premiums have been paid by the company since August 2018. In November 2019, I gave birth and enjoyed the maternity regime. I have been back to work since April 2020 until now. Now I am pregnant and expected to give birth in April 2021. Then if I quit my job now for health reasons (I do not have the maternity leave plan of the competent medical authority), will I be entitled to maternity regime at the time of delivery?