1. Step 1: The employer shall, based on the dossier of requests for sickness, maternity, labor accident or occupational disease allowance and the current regulations, coordinate with the grassroots Trade Union Executive Committee in, deciding on the number of employees and the number of days of a leave for convalescence and health rehabilitation after sickness, maternity, labor accidents or occupational diseases.
- Making a list of employees requesting payment of sickness, maternity, convalescence and health rehabilitation allowance (Form No. C70a-HD) for submission to the social insurance agency where the employer pays social insurance premiums.
2. Step 2: The dossier-receiving social insurance agency will receive dossiers transferred by the employer for approval and return the settlement results to the employer.
The employer will send dossiers and receive the results of settlement of administrative procedures via postal services.
A list of employees requesting payment of sickness, maternity, convalescence and health rehabilitation allowance, made by the employer (Form No. C70a-HD, the original).
10 days after receiving a complete dossier as prescribed, the social insurance agency shall process the dossier and pay the allowance to employees.
Form No. C70a-HD List of employees requesting payment of sickness, maternity, convalescence and health rehabilitation allowance, promulgated together with Decision No. 636/QD-BHXH of April 22, 2016
- Employees currently covered by compulsory social insurance and having taken leave and received the sickness allowance for full 30 days or more in a year, and female employees after their maternity leave period, who have not yet recovered within 30 days after resuming work;
- Employees currently covered by compulsory labor accident or occupational disease insurance, who have not yet recovered within 30 days after resuming work even though they have received treatment of injuries caused by labor accidents.
- November 20, 2014 Law No. 58/2014/QH13 on Social Insurance;
- Law No. 84/2015/QH13 on Occupational Safety and Hygiene;
- Decree No. 37/2016/ND-CP of May 15, 2016;
- Decree No. 115/2015/ND-CP of November 11, 2015;
- Decree No. 33/2016/ND-CP of May 10, 2016;
- Circular No. 59/2015/TT-BLDTBXH of December 29, 2015;
- Vietnam Social Security’s Decision No. 636/QD-BHXH of April 22, 2016;
- Vietnam Social Security’s Decision No. 828/QD-BHXH of May 27, 2016.
Work Injury and Occupational Disease
Medical (Health Insurance)
Certificate of coverage
Talkshow "Viet Nam and the world" - ASSA 35 Viet Nam