1. Step 1: The employee submits a dossier as prescribed at the boxes “Dossier components” and “Number of dossier sets” below to the social insurance agency and pays social insurance premiums by the registered mode to the social insurance agency.
2. Step 2: For the social insurance agency
- The single-window division receives the dossier from the insurance participant; checks the dossier components and number of copies; in case the dossier is satisfactory, issues an appointment, then forwards the dossier to the premium collection management division/team; or in case the dossier is unsatisfactory, makes a note thereof and returns the dossier back to the insurance participant.
- The premium collection management division/team checks and compares information in the dossier, inputs data into the premium collection management software program and grants a management code; then forwards the processed dossier to the social insurance book and health insurance card issuance division/team.
- The social insurance book and health insurance card issuance division/team checks and compares information in the dossier, issues a social insurance book (if any) and transfers the settlement results to the single-window division.
Direct submission at the single-window section
1. A declaration providing or adjusting information on the social insurance and health insurance participant (Form No. TK1-TS);
2. A fixed-term overseas labor contract (the original or a certified copy).
Within 5 working days after receiving a complete dossier
Declaration providing or adjusting of information on social insurance and health insurance participants (Form No. TK1-TS)
- June 29, 2006 Law No. 71/2006/QH11 on Social Insurance (applied through December 31, 2015); Law No. 58/2014/QH13 on Social Insurance applied since January 01, 2016.
- Government’s Decree No. 152/2006/ND-CP of December 22, 2006, guiding a number of articles of the Law on Social Insurance regarding compulsory social insurance (applied through December 31, 2015).
- Circular No. 03/2007/TT-BLDTBXH of January 30, 2007, of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social, guiding the Government’s Decree No. 152/2006/ND-CP (applied through December 31, 2015).
- Circular No. 41/2009/TT-BLDTBXH of December 30, 2009, of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, guiding amendments and supplements to Circular No. 03/2007/TT-BLDTBXH (applied through December 31, 2015).
- Decision No. 959/QD-BHXH of September 9, 2015, of the Director General of the Vietnam Social Security, promulgating the Regulation on management of the collection of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance premiums and management of social insurance books and health insurance cards.
Work Injury and Occupational Disease
Medical (Health Insurance)
Certificate of coverage
Talkshow "Viet Nam and the world" - ASSA 35 Viet Nam