1. Step 1:
- The employee submits a dossier which is specified in the boxes “Dossier components” and “Number of dossier sets” to the district- or provincial-level social insurance agency which currently pays pension or monthly social insurance allowance to the employee.
The employee shall directly receive the settlement result; in case he/she cannot not receive it directly, he/she shall make a letter of authorization according to Form No. 13-HSB (the original) or an authorization contract in accordance with law for his/her lawful representative to receive the social insurance procedure settlement result.
2. Step 2:
- The district-level social insurance agency receives a complete dossier from the employee and sends it to the provincial-level social insurance agency; receives the processed dossier from the provincial-level social insurance agency for returning it to the employee.
- The provincial social insurance agency receives a complete dossier from the employee and from the district-level social insurance agency; processes the dossier and returns the processed dossier to the employee or the district-level social insurance agency for returning it to the employee.
- The district-/provincial-level social insurance agency, when receiving the dossier from the employee, compares uncertified copies included in the dossier against their originals and returns the originals to the employee.
Submitting the dossier directly at the single-window division of the district-level social insurance agency or the division for receiving and notifying results of settlement of administrative procedures of the provincial-level social insurance agency.
1. An application made according to Form No. 14-HSB (the original);
2. One of the following papers:
- The competent agency’s written certification of the renunciation of Vietnamese nationality;
- A certified or notarized Vietnamese translation of one of the following paper: a passport granted by a foreign country or a visa granted by a competent foreign agency certifying that the applicant is permitted to enter such foreign country for settlement or a written certification stating that the applicant is carrying out procedures for naturalization in such foreign country; a written certification, or a permanent residence card or residence card with a validity period of at least 5 years, granted by a competent foreign agency.
Note: If the originals of the above dossier components are not required, the applicant may submit their originals, copies enclosed with the originals for comparison, certified copies or duplicates.
10 days from the date of receipt of a complete dossier
Beneficiaries of pension or monthly social insurance allowances who settle abroad are entitled to enjoyment of lump-sum allowances
Work Injury and Occupational Disease
Medical (Health Insurance)
Certificate of coverage
VSS - ISSA Guidelines on Social Security