• FAQ(110)
The books of employees participating in social insurance in many companies have been closed for full process reservation. After 1 year, the employee registered for the one-off social insurance claim at the social insurance agency where he/she temporarily resides in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City. When it got checked by the social insurance agency, the position allowance in one of the companies where he/she participated (in Hanoi) was detected wrong. The agency in Binh Thanh District required him/her to come to the old social insurance agency (in Hanoi) to adjust the position allowances. Is it reasonable for the social insurance agency of Binh Thanh District to resolve that way? If yes, what should the employee do?
My health insurance card is registered at the primary hospital in the province. Where can I get medical examination and treatment at a facility other than the provincial general hospital and still enjoy the full benefits stated in the health insurance card?
I went for a medical examination at the central level, which was at the primary level. Now I’m discharged from the hospital and have a follow-up appointment. May I ask if I have a follow-up appointment, can I stay in the inpatient hospital? And what is the maximum time to stay in the inpatient hospital for treatment until the primary insurance period expires? I heard that the referral to the primary level can provide inpatient treatment in the central hospital for 1 month; and only 10 days for the inappropriate-level medical examination. After the above time, I may not be entitled to health insurance. Is it right or wrong?
My company had a case of an employee having a traffic accident on the way home from work. As the accident occurred on a deserted road, after the accident, people took him/her to the emergency without calling the local police to come for the record of the accident. They only went to the police station to ask for a confirmation of the incident. On the company’s side, they agreed to review this case under the occupational accidents and sent the employee for injury assessment, the level of injury was 10%. But when my company sent the dossier to the social insurance agency in the area, it was not approved for settlement and they required the record from the police agency at the time of the accident. I would like to know that if this case can be resolved under the occupational accident regimes. Sincerely thank you!
I have been participating in compulsory social insurance for 7 years. Currently I am not working anymore and I want to participate in voluntary social insurance. So if I later go to work again, can I participate in compulsory social insurance one more time? And will it affect the participation process and the later pension enjoyment?
I am 41 years old and have participated in social insurance for 16 years. May I know how many more years do I need to participate in voluntary social insurance and how much more do I need to contribute in order to enjoy pension when I reach the retirement age?
My company has a couple who both contribute to compulsory social insurance and gave birth to an 11-month-old baby (with health insurance). Due to the child's illness, from September 4, 2020 to September 11, 2020, both of them asked for leave to stay in the hospital to take care of the child. But from September 9, 2020 to September 11, 2020, the wife was hospitalized again due to a fever virus. If so, will the wife be entitled to sickness regime from September 4, 2020 to September 8, 2020 and then will she have to go through the sickness procedures for herself from September 9 to September 11? Will the mother be entitled to both or to the above separate regimes?