03/08/2017 06:00 PM
- Employees who suffer from sickness or accident and have to be off work are enabled to enjoy an allowance of 30 to 70 days depending on his/her social insurance contribution duration and working conditions.
- Employees who has to look after his/her child under 7 years old are entitled to enjoy a maximum of 15 to 20 days depend on his/her child’s age.
- Employees who suffer from diseases in the list of long treatment diseases are permitted to enjoy a maximum of 180 days of leave per year; in case he/she has to continue the treatment after these 180 days, he/she shall be entitled to sickness benefits at a lower rate.
- Employees of the People’s Army and Public Security forces, the duration of the leave is based on the medical treatment period at their medical establishments.
- The maxium benefit rate equals to 75% of the monthly salary on which the social insurance contribution is based in the month before employees are off work. Employees of the People’s Army and Public Security forces, the benefit rate is equivalent to 100% of their monthly salary in the month before being off work.
- Employees are permitted to be off work 5-10 days for health rehabilitation if he/she has not recovered his/her health.
International Cooperation Department
Work Injury and Occupational Disease
Medical (Health Insurance)
Certificate of coverage
VSS - ISSA Guidelines on Social Security