• FAQ(43)
My company has suffered losses, so it has been suspended since April 2017. The Department of Planning and Investment issued the certificate of business suspension from 01/4/2017 to 31/3/2018. The company has informed that to the social insurance agency and done procedures to reduce the social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance. The company has many difficulties and does not have enough financial resources to pay all debts of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance. So, during the suspension of business, does the company have to pay the interest arising?
My husband had paid social insurance premiums from 2011 to 2013 and had closed the social insurance book. Now he has lost the social insurance book. So if my husband wants to continue contributing social insurance in new company, what he has to do?
I was issued health insurance card with primary care facility is E Hospital, Hanoi. According to new regulations, from 01/01/ 2016, I may use other health care facilities with same level. So, what level is E Hospital E? Which hospitals in Hanoi have the same level with E Hospitals?
I was born in 1971. From December 2007 to December 2016M, I worked and contributed social insurance premiums at a private enterprise. I have just stopped working recently. If I want to continue contributing in voluntary social insurance and health insurance schemes, what procedures do I need to do?
I have been granted the health insurance card as belong to the subjects stipulated in Decision No. 62/2011/QD-TTg. My permanent residence is in Thua Thien Hue, but now I live in Ho Chi Minh City. Could I take medical examinations in hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City?
I participated in social insurance scheme. On July 20th,2017, I resigned and I will go to work abroad in early August. Is there enough time for me to receive lum-sump social insurance allowance? What procedures do I have to do to authorize my mother to receive my allowance?
I had worked and paid social insurance premiums in Ho Chi Minh City for 20 years. Now I am working in Long An province. Can I transfer my social insurance regime to Long An?